Sunday, September 18, 2011

Erik and Kara

What a beautiful couple these two were. Interesting part was they were not even getting married! This fantastic couple were gracious enough to bless a number of photographers with their presence so that we could have an opportunity to tweak our wedding skills without the high level of anxiety and stress that comes along on the 'big' day!

Ten photographers, wedding theme, two couples (one married and one unmarried), two hours and a lot of strobe lights flashing! What a rush......and boy what a product. My poor computer crashed on me last night with all that I was doing (didn't help that I was commissioned to do a 1.5x4.5ft piece for another client)......today is a new day though!

I am beyond thrilled with what I walked away with yesterday. Not only did I capture some stunning images and hone my skill.....I met some other amazing photographers to inspire me to push my skills to their limits!











No comments:

Post a Comment